The Monarch Butterfly, Agency Director & Director of Business Development
Audrey is the Founder and Agency Director of our team at Hatch & Fly. She has 21 years of experience teaching, training and improving sales and performance for organizations through community relations, marketing, event management and systems design. Learn more about Audrey and Hatch & Fly here.
- Favorite song of all time, and why? Wonder by Emeli Sande because it is exactly how I feel about why I am here on this earth! I love running to this song and I got to see her live in Atlanta in 2013. She’s an incredible singer and she moves me.
- What quote would be on my headstone?“People will forget what you say and do, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelo
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: The Purpose Driven Life and 22 Jump Street
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: A smile in your head and heart will brighten any journey.
LEANNE SCHMIDT MURPHY
- Favorite song of all time, and why? Going to California by Led Zeppelin. ‘Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it’s not as hard as it seems’.
- What quote would be on my headstone? Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: The Brothers Karamazov/Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: Have the heart of a servant and do everything you can to make others around you successful.
Air Traffic Controller, Director of Operations & Lead Project Manager
Tyler is currently finishing up his senior year at Flagler College. He is recently engaged,
loves to cook, and enjoys doing just about anything outdoors. When it comes to marketing,
he is especially interested in social media and looks forward to the opportunity to use his
creativity toward this at Hatch & Fly!
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: ‘Perfectly Lonely’ by John Mayer because it demonstrates
his artistry and excellent guitar playing.
- What quote would be on my headstone? “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
- Last Book/Movie: Shaken by Tim Tebow/The Greatest Showman
- Philosophy: Respect others, work hard, have integrity, and amazing opportunities will come
Social Butterfly, Community Engagement Specialist
I’ve worked in the marketing and advertising industry for over 30 years in the state of Florida. I’m a serious Buc-a-Nole fan and a bit of a rock music snob. I have one daughter, who is headed to college soon, and two adult step-daughters; I am very proud of all three of them. My husband works for the State and we enjoy live music, sports, traveling, as well as our two cats and a dog. I have a million hobbies like refinishing furniture, art, crochet, gardening and writing and I’m a comedian, making people laugh wherever I go.
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: Somebody to Love by Queen. Because, lyrics, piano, strong power chord guitar chops, and Freddy!
- What quote would be on my headstone? “Never think it can’t happen”
- Last Book/Movie: Sharp Objects / A Quiet Place
- Philosophy: You can only drive one car at a time.
Content Consulting Editors
Cocoon Builder, Consulting Editor
Teresa believes the key to success in life is eggs for breakfast every morning and cuddling with a kitten every night. She loves to write, dance, and eat.
Teresa grew up in Orlando and headed up to Florida State University to pursue a degree in public relations. During this time she had internship experience with politics, advertising, and sports marketing. After her bachelor’s she immediately began pursuing a graduate degree in Integrated Marketing Communications where she completed her thesis on Organizational Identification Theory.
Post grad, Teresa has worked as a communications associate and digital coordinator across the Tallahassee political field. She has experience with social media management, media relations, website management, and public relations writing.
In her free time you’ll most likely find her hanging out with her cat, at the gym, or creating the perfect craft cocktail.
- Favorite song of all time, and why? “Tennessee Whiskey” by Chris Stapleton because it’s soulful, immersive, and it gives me a chance to showcase my spectacularly terrible ballad voice. His voice, however, iseverything.
- What quote would be on my headstone? “Can’t Win ‘Em All.”
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: “The Four Loves,” C.S. Lewis.
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: Coffee first, then life…then also more coffee.
Cocoon Builder, Consulting Editor
Jessica Levco has more than 8+ years experience as a journalist, marketer and social media specialist. She’s worn several hats (well, not real hats–they give her bad hair) as a newspaper reporter, magazine writer, website editor and agency project manager. As a freelance writer, her work has been published on ABC News, Entrepreneur, Chicago Magazine and the Chicago Tribune. When she’s not writing, she’s giving food tours in her Chicago neighborhood.
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: “Take the ‘A’ Train” by Duke Ellington
- Headstone: Well, that was fun.
- Last Book/Movie: Master of The Senate by Robert Caro
- Philosophy: Just eat the cookie.
Cocoon Builder, Content Strategist
Mandy Stark Bianchi, an industry-recognized veteran professional, has more than 20 years of combined experience in state associations, public relations agencies, newsrooms, local nonprofits and as a self-employed freelance writer, editor and marketing expert. She has served on the Board of Directors for the Florida Public Relations Association Capital Chapter and the Tallahassee Society of Association Executives and currently serves as President of the Florida Epilepsy Alliance as well as Treasurer of United Partners for Human Services. Mandy is currently the Executive Director of the Epilepsy Association of the Big Bend.
Mandy is a 1997 graduate of Tallahassee Community College, a 2000 graduate of Florida A&M University’s School of Media, Journalism and Graphic Design and a 2013 graduate of Liberty University’s Master of Business Management and Leadership Program. She is a 2010 graduate of the Tallahassee Society of Association Executive Professional Association Leadership six-month training program as well as a 2016 graduate of the Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship Tallahassee Nonprofit Executive Program.
She has dedicated more than 1,500 hours of her time over the last 10 years to charities such as Meals on Wheels, The Southeastern Community Blood Center, United Way’s ReadingPALS and the Leon County Schools Lunch Mentor Program and has an 13-year history volunteering for the Ride for Hope, three of which she directed the entire bike-riding, family fun, cancer awareness event to raise money for the Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Cancer Center. In 2006, the event attracted 87 cyclists and in 2018, hosted more than 600 cyclists.
Known for having a positive attitude, being intuitive, highly creative and active in the Tallahassee community, Mandy has superior written, verbal, storytelling and relationship-building skills along with strong digital, social media, web and office abilities. She loves road trips, concerts, attending Good Samaritan United Methodist church, and spending time with her husband, two daughters, friends, family and her four cats and two dogs.
Incubation Specialist, Marketing Intern
Nikki was born in Torrance, California and moved to Merritt Island, Florida when she was 7. She is currently a junior at Florida State University, pursuing a degree in Marketing and Finance. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, athletic training, and Sunday afternoon brunch. She is specifically interested in the social media and photography aspect of marketing and is excited to learn more with the team at Hatch & Fly this Summer.
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: Any song written by Jack Johnson because it puts me in the best mood; I can play his music repeatedly. It never gets old to me.
- What quote would be on my headstone? “A life may last for just a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever.”
- Last Book/Movie: Cravings by Chrissy Teigen/Jumanji
- Philosophy: “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
Incubation Specialist, Marketing Assistant
Ashden is originally from a small town called Buford, Georgia, however, her past 10 years have been spent endluging in the beauty and beaches of Indian Rocks, Florida. She recently moved to Tallahassee to pursue a degree in Business Marketing with a minor in Advertising at Florida State University. The key to her heart is an experienced Google Calendar connoisseur and any food with avocado. An average day for her consists of watching HGTV’s Fixer Upper where she fantasizes about her ranch style farmhouse in the heart of Waco, Texas, and of course cooking her favorite chipotle chicken avocado wraps. She hopes to diversify her knowledge of the marketing world by immersing herself in hands on experience at Hatch & Fly.
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: “All I Ever Wanted” by Vance Joy because everytime I listen to it I feel like I’m cruising down the streets of some quaint town in a 1959 Cadillac Eldorado.
- Headstone: “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- Last Book/Movie: Finding Alaska by John Green / Incredibles 2 and yes, it was worth the 14 year wait!
- Philosophy: “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” -Theodore Roosevelt
Incubation Specialist, Marketing Assistant
Jazzmin is from Woodbridge, Virginia, and is currently a student at Florida A&M University, pursuing a degree in Public Relations. She is specifically interested in strategic communication and digital marketing. During her free time she enjoys going to the movies, traveling and spending time with family.
- Favorite Song of All time and Why: It’s hard to choose! Depends on my mood.
- Headstone: ‘She lived and laughed and loved and left”
- Last Book/Movie: The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks / Incredibles 2
- Philosophy: “Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.”
Incubation Specialist, Marketing Assistant
Jennifer Steere-Semidey recently graduated from Florida State University (FSU) with a bachelor’s degree in editing, writing and media. A native of Puerto Rico, Jen speaks fluent Spanish and has lived in eight Latin American countries. At FSU, Jen produced newscasts for Seminole Showcase that were broadcasted on WFSU-TV, a PBS affiliate. She was also a TV Interviewing and Hosting Teaching Assistant and Seminole Productions reporter.
She has worked as an intern at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico in the Department of Justice and as in intern with the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Department in Mexico City. She is currently working as an intern with Bulldog Strategy Group and Hatch & Fly. Jen is ready and willing to spread her wings while delving into the world of public relations, marketing, broadcast and social media!
- Favorite color: Black
- Favorite flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip
- Favorite Song of All Time and Why: My dad used to sing “Moonriver” (From 1961’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s) to me every night before bed – that’s definitely my favorite song!
- Headstone: “Three out of five stars” or “Do not pity the dead… pity the living, and, above all those who live without love.”
- Last Book: “Anthem” by Ayn Rand
- Last Movie: “How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days”
- Philosophy: “I’d always rather be happy than dignified.” – Jane Eyre
Flight Illustration Specialist, Art Director
Nicholas Tuma has a passion for both visual and verbal communication. His design process helps entities identify who they are, establish brand affinity and meet specific targets by combining research, brainstorming and a sense of aesthetics. Nicholas’s method and style of creating, listening, and collaborating with partners builds trust and a positive working relationship. He earned his Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Graphic Communication from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University.
- Favorite song of all time, and why? Al Green “Let’s Stay Together”
- What quote would be on my headstone? Pull My Finger…..
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: The Giver and Kids (1995)
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: Although many people assume graphic designers are artists… I let them know from the beginning that we are very technical, we communicate with color, shapes and typography; There are rules; I do have a background in fine art but now everything I create has a purpose and communicates to a specific target audience.
Flight Illustration Specialist, Graphic Designer/Web Designer
Alli is a Graphic Designer, New Media Artist, Web Designer, and Printmaker who is drawn to bright colors, clean graphics, and bold type. Despite her exciting design aesthetic, Alli is an introvert at heart and spends her free time reading, hiking, canoeing, and screenprinting. In 2016, she embarked on an 85-mile canoe trip, an experience which she considers her greatest accomplishment to this day. To Alli, the most exciting part about being a designer is the way the industry is always changing, because it allows designers to always learn and grow.
- Favorite song of all time, and why? Keepin’ the Faith by Billy Joel. It’s the best to jam out to in the car & it always reminds me to never stop trying and living!
- What quote would be on my headstone? Probably won’t have one… #GreenBurial #LoveTheEarthAfterDeath
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood (a must read if you love the show!)/Princess Diaries
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just imagine the view from the top.”
Flight Specialist, Strategist & Public Relations
As one of only a few thousand nationally accredited public relations professionals, Sandi is always looking for new or better ways to connect with people and help them tell their story. She has more than a decade of experience in developing and implementing strategic marketing and communications plans. Sandi earned her Bachelor’s degree from Florida State University, where she currently serves as an adjunct professor for the College of Communication and Information.
- Favorite song of all time, and why? “O’ Holy Night” by Troy “Trombone Shorty” Andrews; it brings me peace, no matter what.
- What quote would be on my headstone? She lived hard; she loved hard.
- Last book I read/Last movie I saw: American Sniper by Chris Kyle; About Time, a beautiful story about a family whose love defies time.
- My professional philosophy in one sentence: Be smart, be honest, be tough.